Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

2/02/2014

Happy Valentine's day with !! Follow US !! - Part. I


Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever

And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right...


This month, the lovers will be pleased with the Valentine's Day! (But, I think that love is celebrated every day, okay?)
So this month, in new collection, you can find : hearts, flowers, red, petals, romance, seduction, cuddles, kiss ...

Happy Valentine's day with !! Follow US !! 





 


 






Bloggers, thank you for your support !

Gisele Klum
Livvy Fhang
Hans Inshan
Natsumi Kangjon
Coco Rudolf
Zan Beck
Arya Braveheart
Alon Alphaville
BOSL by Alon Alphaville
Serena Snowfield
Vanity Mirror



0 comments

Post a Comment